Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shiseido Perfect Whip


My cousin just came back from Japan & bought me this cleansing foam to try. She got it from those Japanese drug store. It's around 498 Jap Yen.
I've combination skin & I'm not a person who really like cleansing foam but what I love about this cleanser is that it's one of the least harsh and drying foaming cleansers. Most foaming cleansers totally strip my skin of any oils but this leaves my face glowy and soft without a dry or taut feeling. It has a light fresh scent and it's really pleasant to use this product. Shiseido has proven again that they can come up with really fantastic products.

7 comments:

AtelierBeauty(dot)com said...

This cleanser is my HG, and very cheap too!

Anonymous said...

HI, May I know where did you get it? Is it available in Singapore too?

Sharon

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Hi Sharon
As mention in my post my cousin bought it back from Japan for me so I don't think you can get it in Singapore! Maybe you can try ebay?

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy

I see... Coz I thot AtelierBeauty managed to get it somewhere here instead. Hmm...ya, maybe I should try ebay then! Thanks for your reply anyway! Like ur blog a lot! :)

Cheers!

JennD said...

You can get this from the pharmacy in Isetan Shaw building supermarket.

Or the pharmacy in Takashimaya basement floor (same floor as cold storage).

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Great! Thank you very much for the information Jenny! :)

tiffany_keep_going said...

I love it!! i have been using it for few months,it does a great job!
I am also going to write a review on this:)

Blog Archive