Friday, February 25, 2011

Neutrogena Ultra sheer dry touch sunblock SPF 50+(PA +++)


Bought this sunblock to try out during my last trip to BKK as I've forgot to bring my sunblock along. Neutrogena Ultra sheer dry touch sunblock SPF 50+ (PA +++) is a breakthrough in sun protection.
Stabilized withHelioplex™ Technology it provides superior balanced broad spectrum protection against skin aging UVA and burning UVB rays and combines it with Dry Touch Technology for an ultra light, non shiny finish. This light weight sun block has a light fresh scent and is gentle enough even for sensitive skin. broad spectrum uva - uvb PA+++ (uva protection rating)
• Micronized silica powder absorbs extra sunscreen oils
• Waterproof, sweat-proof, resists rub-off, non-comedogenic
• Light fresh scent, oil-free, PABA-free
Is not greasy like other sunscreens I have tried in the past. It absorbs instantly and gives a very dry, smooth finish, but it also did not dry out my skin. Spreads easily like a lotion but most of all what I really like this is that this does not leave a whitish cast on the face. Have found them in Singapore Watson Ngee Ann City as well now.

No comments:

Blog Archive