Saturday, September 27, 2008
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Featured in "Cosmopolitan" Magazine (Oct. 2008). Bobbi shares her favorite makeup artist tip -- a yellow-based Creamy Concealer that instantly camouflages dark circles. This kit includes Creamy Concealer on top and Sheer Finish Loose Powder on bottom to set concealer for long-lasting wear. This concealer has skin conditioning ingredients like Vitamin A, which helps minimize the appearance of fine dry lines and wrinkles and Vitamin E, which moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection.
For smooth, even application, start by moisturizing undereye area with Hydrating Eye Cream. Then, apply Creamy Concealer up to the lashline and into the inner corner of the eye using the Concealer Brush. Smooth and blend by gently patting with the pads of your fingers. Set with the coordinating powder. For extra darkness under the eye, apply pink-based Corrector shade first, blend, then follow with your yellow-based Creamy Concealer shade.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- Lotree Rosa Davurica Triple Cake
- Huile Prodigieuse® Or MULTI - USAGE DRY OIL
- Kawaii Tokyo Brighten-up Gel
- sOmang Colour Lotion
- Lioele Oxygen Foam
- Shu Uemura Phyto-Black Lift
- clinique Turnaround 15-Minute Facial
- Givenchy Pocket Beauty case- Litmited Edition
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
- The Sanctuary body creme souffle from Bangkok.
- Laneige Snow Crystal Melting Glossy Lip
- Posie tint from benefit
- La Mer - Gel De La Mer - the moisturizing gel crea...
- Canmake eyeshadow palette
- ▼ September (14)