Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My first time acting!!!



Was so thrill to be able to act in Zoe Tay's new movie "割爱". Even though I'm just going to appear for less than five minutes! This is my first time acting & moreover with my dear friend Zoe Tay! Was very stress as I don't think I can be an actor but Zoe & Ru Ping jie were so nice to guide me. I really learn a lot from them & also know how difficult to be an actor/actress! Not forgetting the great director Gerald, Hou Ren大哥 & Danny Yeo君伟's great encouragement & help! Also apologize to the whole filming crew as they've been so patient even I've made so many mistake during the filming!
The movie should be out in Oct!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Congrats! ^.^ That's 5 minutes of fame! YEY
Hope the movie will get good responses! ;)

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Thank you very much Mary! :)

Blog Archive