Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christian Dior Couture Makeup look 2011

I'm always impressed & looking forwards with Dior Haute Couture every year! They always have been very bold & creative, this fall 2011 they have created 37 different beauty looks that feature jewel-toned smoky eyes, bejeweled 3D eye makeup with crystal & sequins, lips that range from chilly red lip to burgundy as well as color-blocking cat eyes.


I kind of prefer this look instead of the other two below as international makeup extraordinaire Pat McGrath and her talented team have done a great job even without desisgner John Galliano!


This sequins idea with Swarovski crystal can be quite interesting and drama, I guess after all Dior always have such dramatic makeup look since Galliiano days!

The color blocking which I think was already been done last year, which I'm thinking why they're repeating this look again???

No comments:

Blog Archive