Saturday, March 10, 2012
Paper Eyelashes are the new trend in Fashion and Beauty industry. London-based design firm Paperself has taken faux lashes to a whole new level. Inspired by London based designer Chunwei Liao using the art of Chinese paper-cutting, these first-ever paper eyelashes are each intricately designed, blending an element of traditional culture with contemporary design. Each style carries a symbolic meaning. Available at ION Sephora
- Estee Lauder 2012 Summer Collection Bronze Goddess...
- Smooth focus pressed setting powder - shine contro...
- Dior Croisette Summer Makeup Collection 2012
- MAC In Extra Dimension
- Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector
- Tokidoki Sodashop Tin Palette
- Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Collection
- Za True White Plus Liquid Foundation
- Chanel Ombres Matelassees eye shadow palette
- Majolica Evangelist event in Singapore
- Beauty So Clean
- Paperself Eyelashes
- K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer
- Dayna Decker Essence Moisturizer
- K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil, Waterproof (...
- ELLIS FAAS Human Colours® collection
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)