Friday, April 20, 2012
Hada Labo Retinol
I've been using Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid lotion for some time but recently have switch to Hada Labo Retinol range as I feel that this may help my super dryness skin areas. This Retinol range have of course Retinol, Vitamin A that reduces fine lines and wrinkle, Collagen that improve skin elasticity plus their Super Hyaluronic Acid that locks in moisture.
Initially I find it a bit sticky in texture but I realise that maybe I've apply too much(I used to feel up a hand full of the lotion follow by milk & cream), so I decide to reduce by only a few drops of lotion & milk, only using the cream for night and this works much better! After two weeks of using this Retinol range I can feel that my dry skin areas have improved, beside the skin have become much softer and smooth. I've yet to see my lines/wrinkles reduce but I believe it'll take times. Overall I think that this is quite a good skin care products for people with dry to combination skin type.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- Guerlain Summer 2012 makeup collection Terra Azzur...
- Zoe, Fann & Ann on cover again!
- Hada Labo Retinol
- Laneige Pure Glossy Lipstick
- Clarins Enchanted Summer Makeup Collection 2012.
- The Body Shop Colourglide Shine lipstick
- Hada Labo Super hyaluronic Acid UV Milk wiht SPF50...
- Dior CAMOUFLAGE PALETTE and nail colours
- RoC SUBLIME ENERGY
- Tsubaki Head Spa
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)