Friday, April 20, 2012

Hada Labo Retinol

I've been using Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid lotion for some time but recently have switch to Hada Labo Retinol range as I feel that this may help my super dryness skin areas. This Retinol range have of course Retinol, Vitamin A that reduces fine lines and wrinkle, Collagen that improve skin elasticity plus their Super Hyaluronic Acid that locks in moisture.
Initially I find it a bit sticky in texture but I realise that maybe I've apply too much(I used to feel up a hand full of the lotion follow by milk & cream), so I decide to reduce by only a few drops of lotion & milk, only using the cream for night and this works much better! After two weeks of using this Retinol range I can feel that my dry skin areas have improved, beside the skin have become much softer and smooth. I've yet to see my lines/wrinkles reduce but I believe it'll take times. Overall I think that this is quite a good skin care products for people with dry to combination skin type.

No comments:

Blog Archive