Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Gel Matrix of Light for Lips from Beaute de Kose
I really love this liquid lip colors! Is between lipstick & lipgloss, giving the lip much more natural look!
There's 10 different colors in this range. I persnally love PK801(a light pearly pink tone)
* Imparts the feeling of tautness with the shine of layered gloss. By fully capturing light, it creates fuller lips with emphasized contour.
* Incorporates a base offering excellent transparency, enabling the cold brilliance of the rich combination of pearl and clear natural color to stand out even more.
* With its flexible film, it feels light on application leaving no stickiness or unnatural sensation.
* Imparts an excellent shielding effect on the lips, leaving a moist finish that continues for hours on end.
* Adheres tightly with a just-applied beauty that lasts longer.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Black Raspberry Saeng-Gi Ampoule from Skin Food
- Fancl Perfect Whitening Kit 2009
- Neutrogena Wave
- Gel Matrix of Light for Lips from Beaute de Kose
- Hot Brights Summer Make-up from The Body Shop
- Za Deep Cleansing Oil
- IPSA Sun Protector
- Happy Birthday!
- Eye Shadow brushes
- Chanel Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 cleansing water
- Max Factor Masterpiece mascara
- Shills Parasola Ice UV Protector (SPF40)
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2008 (129)