Friday, June 26, 2009
Saw this at Watson yesterday, find it quite interesting but didn't get it. Have anyone try this so far? Is it any good?
Their website mention about :
Clean up to* 10x deeper than traditional cleansers
Gentle vibrations open pores, so tingly foam can go 10x deeper to remove more dirt, oil and makeup than traditional cleansers.
Reveal softer skin in 1 use
Softly textured pads sweep away layers of dead skin cells, leaving you with softer, smoother-looking skin after just 1 use!
Gentle enough for daily use
That clean feeling you love will last even longer as your skin becomes less oily with continued daily use of the NEUTROGENA Wave™.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Black Raspberry Saeng-Gi Ampoule from Skin Food
- Fancl Perfect Whitening Kit 2009
- Neutrogena Wave
- Gel Matrix of Light for Lips from Beaute de Kose
- Hot Brights Summer Make-up from The Body Shop
- Za Deep Cleansing Oil
- IPSA Sun Protector
- Happy Birthday!
- Eye Shadow brushes
- Chanel Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 cleansing water
- Max Factor Masterpiece mascara
- Shills Parasola Ice UV Protector (SPF40)
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2008 (129)