Saturday, June 20, 2009
IPSA Sun Protector
Is always important to wear sun block everyday! I always tell my friends "Don't leave home without it!!!"
This Protector is an item that provides comprehensive protection against damage caused by enviromental factors such as UV rays(UV-A,UV-B),oxidation and dryness.Contains Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid Na, Glycerin(moisturizing ingredient). Love the fresh texture wihtout leaving white residue or stickiness on skin!
The one in blue(SPF30 PA+++) is for normal skin used & the one in white is for "Sensitive skin used"
The Protector Sensitive Sun Block is an additive-free,hypoallergeic sunscreen emulsion that protects skin against UV rays,dryness and by reinforcing the weakened natural barrier function on the skin suface. SPF23PA++
You can also go to IPSA counter to analyze your skin to check how's your skin type & problem!
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Black Raspberry Saeng-Gi Ampoule from Skin Food
- Fancl Perfect Whitening Kit 2009
- Neutrogena Wave
- Gel Matrix of Light for Lips from Beaute de Kose
- Hot Brights Summer Make-up from The Body Shop
- Za Deep Cleansing Oil
- IPSA Sun Protector
- Happy Birthday!
- Eye Shadow brushes
- Chanel Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 cleansing water
- Max Factor Masterpiece mascara
- Shills Parasola Ice UV Protector (SPF40)
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2008 (129)