Monday, May 31, 2010
Found this recipe from the internet & have tried baking, is quite easy & delicious too!
15 graham crackers, crushed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1& 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Easy cheesecake
- Oil control
- Special Birdies Story!
- Athena 7 minutes Lift talk!
- Hokkaido sea angel - Clione
- Beautiful flowers from Hokkaido!
- Hokkaido Pure Horse Oil Cream
- Yummy foods from Hokkaido!
- stay don't stray by Benefit
- 北海道 出发！！！：）
- K-Palette 24H Waterproof Eyeliner
- KissMe Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
- Cleansing Express
- MOLTON BROWN
- Clinique Youth Surge!
- Loreal Lash Boosting Serum
- Marine Plant Stem Cell Revive Serum from The Face ...
- Happy mother's day!
- M.A.C PRET-A-PAPIER
- RMK Spring Mordern 2010 S/S Collection
- Shiseido 2010 Summer Collection - Ocean by Dick Pa...
- Happy 40th Birthday Shiseido Singapore!
- Olay Total Effects Advanced Daily Moisturiser with...
- Anna Sui Devilishly Irresistible Lips
- Lancome Summer 2010 BRONZE RIVIERA
- Rimmel London Lip Gloss
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)