Thursday, September 29, 2011
Dresdner Essenz Rose-Lavender body and massage oil
A good friend just came back from Germany and bought me this wonderful body oil. Love the natural scents of rose/lavender. Dresdner Essenz organics are made from natural fragrances, organic essential oils, active herbal agents, pure plant oils and have been dermatologically tested. They are formulated without synthetic color or fragrance, peg-emulsifiers and preservatives, mineral oil or silicon oils. Avocado oil and Vitamin E soaks in quickly and keeps the skin soft and smooth. It is suited to protect the skin when applied after shower or bath and is great for using as massage oil too.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Phyto Blanc Lightening Foaming Cleanser from Sisle...
- Dresdner Essenz Rose-Lavender body and massage oil...
- Laneige Multi Cleanser
- DHC Acne Care UV Protection Milk SPF 50PA++
- Clé de Peau Beauté 'Vintage' Holiday Palette
- Clarins Color Definition 3D Radiance Face Powder
- Dr. Lipp lip balm
- Za Go Go Lashes
- Watt's Up from benefit cosmetic
- Sisley Soir De Lune Body Cream
- Wong Kar Wai for Shu Uemura 2011 Holiday makeup co...
- Chanel Holiday 2011 makeup collection
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damag...
- Mane N Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo
- Guerlain 2011 Holiday collection - Belle de Nuit
- SUPREMŸA AT NIGHT
- The Face Book by David Gan & Andy Lee for "Nuyou" ...
- Sisley promotion at Takashimaya
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)