Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Laneige Multi Cleanser
Was given a set of "Laneige Essential Care Trial Set_Moitsure" to try out. The first thing that I try out was this multi cleanser, a new 4 in 1 cleanser that helps to removes makeup, removes sunscreen(which I much concern about), exfoliates and cleanses at once. The micro sized dense foam removes makeup with mild plant based cleansing ingredients and Papain enzymes which extracted from papaya helps to remove and exfoliate for smoother skin. Love the refreshing smell and without drying or irritate the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Phyto Blanc Lightening Foaming Cleanser from Sisle...
- Dresdner Essenz Rose-Lavender body and massage oil...
- Laneige Multi Cleanser
- DHC Acne Care UV Protection Milk SPF 50PA++
- Clé de Peau Beauté 'Vintage' Holiday Palette
- Clarins Color Definition 3D Radiance Face Powder
- Dr. Lipp lip balm
- Za Go Go Lashes
- Watt's Up from benefit cosmetic
- Sisley Soir De Lune Body Cream
- Wong Kar Wai for Shu Uemura 2011 Holiday makeup co...
- Chanel Holiday 2011 makeup collection
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damag...
- Mane N Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo
- Guerlain 2011 Holiday collection - Belle de Nuit
- SUPREMŸA AT NIGHT
- The Face Book by David Gan & Andy Lee for "Nuyou" ...
- Sisley promotion at Takashimaya
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)