Sunday, October 2, 2011
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
I've been a great fans of Lancome's mascara for years! "Doll Lashes"- The 1st doll lash mascara from Lancome make us think of those extraordinarily long, thick and separated lashes of dolls with that nylon shine on them. Lancome experts took seven years to design this wonderful wand, which theoretically combines separating power with a nylon effect. The wand has bristles that was designed as a cone shape that helps application a breeze. Great to get into the inner and outer corner of the lashes. Love the not so wet formula yet not clumpy effect.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Dior Spring 2012 Garden Party makeup collection
- Clarins 2012 Spring
- The house of Dior in video!
- Kit Chan's makeup
- Lancome Golden Hat Makeup Collection
- Laneige Styling Romantic Holiday Makeup Collection...
- Violent lips in SIngapore now!
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
- Estee Lauder 2011 Pure Color Eyes Makeup Collectio...
- cle de peau BEAUTE Cream foundation
- Agebuto mascara from Canmake
- Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Collection
- Thermal Spa Water from Vichy
- Hose Oil Hand Cream from Diaso
- Sisley Botanical Night Complex
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
- RMK Dusty Bright Colors 2011 A/W Collection
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)