Thursday, October 13, 2011
Violent lips in SIngapore now!
Violent Lips was created by entertainment industry veteran Jeff Haddad and his daughters Isabella and Sophia. Violent Lips is a line of natural and vitamin enhanced temporary lip tattoos that stay put from the stage to the after-party. These FDA approved, vegan lip tattoos, are tested on supermodels, not animals and made in America.
This innovative line of Temporary Lip Appliqués will keep the print and color on your lips for up to 8 hours. Vitamin enhanced with a smooth feel and glossy finish, the appliqués are easy to apply to lips of all sizes.
One pack of Violent Lips contains 3 applications. Follow the instructions on the back of each application or watch our online tutorials to help apply the product. The appliqué itself is applied and sealed using water much like a temporary tattoo. The patent-pending appliqué removes easily with mineral or baby oil and a textured wipe.
You can get them at most Singapore Watsons from 13 Oct 2011, price at S$19.90
- ► 2012 (151)
- Dior Spring 2012 Garden Party makeup collection
- Clarins 2012 Spring
- The house of Dior in video!
- Kit Chan's makeup
- Lancome Golden Hat Makeup Collection
- Laneige Styling Romantic Holiday Makeup Collection...
- Violent lips in SIngapore now!
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
- Estee Lauder 2011 Pure Color Eyes Makeup Collectio...
- cle de peau BEAUTE Cream foundation
- Agebuto mascara from Canmake
- Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Collection
- Thermal Spa Water from Vichy
- Hose Oil Hand Cream from Diaso
- Sisley Botanical Night Complex
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
- RMK Dusty Bright Colors 2011 A/W Collection
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)