Monday, October 3, 2011
Sisley Botanical Night Complex
I guess some people are using this product incorrectly hence giving bad reviews. The beauty consultant from Sisley recommend using this alone for 10 nights monthly, treat this something like a skin detoxing program. Try not to combine this with anything else as you may not see result or worse negative result. Best to check with the beauty consultant on how you can use this in the correct way!
Personally I feel great after using this night complex for 10-14 nights and my skin feels amazing! Clean, fresh, hydrated, toned & smooth.
This is an intensive night care formula specifically designed for dull, lifeless and tired skin in need of new radiance and vitality. Rich in plant extracts and essential oils so try not to apply too near the eyes area!
Special ingredients : Lady's mantle - An astringent that fights free radicals. Hawthorn - Soften and provides a decongestant action. Centella Asiatica - Regenerates and boots complexion. Chamomile, Rosemary and Sage Oils - Calms, purifies & stimulates skin. Hops - Stimulates the skin. White Lily - Moisturizes & softens. Horesrall - Restores minerals and improves skin tone.
Restores tone & firmness of skin tissues. Protect skin against stress factors and promotes hydration for all skin types.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Dior Spring 2012 Garden Party makeup collection
- Clarins 2012 Spring
- The house of Dior in video!
- Kit Chan's makeup
- Lancome Golden Hat Makeup Collection
- Laneige Styling Romantic Holiday Makeup Collection...
- Violent lips in SIngapore now!
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
- Estee Lauder 2011 Pure Color Eyes Makeup Collectio...
- cle de peau BEAUTE Cream foundation
- Agebuto mascara from Canmake
- Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Collection
- Thermal Spa Water from Vichy
- Hose Oil Hand Cream from Diaso
- Sisley Botanical Night Complex
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
- RMK Dusty Bright Colors 2011 A/W Collection
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)