Saturday, February 18, 2012
Was at Philosophy press event two days ago. Have heard so much about this brand and was looking forward to this event. Philosophy is a skin care and cosmetics company that was started by Cristina Carlino, founder of the BioMedic medical skin care line. BioMedic is focused on skin care products that are sold in dermatologists' and cosmetic surgeons' offices. Carlino created Philosophy to give women better access to quality products without having to visit a doctor's office. She also wanted to develop a product line that emphasized wellness over physical perfection, thus building beauty from the inside out. With names like Hope, Purity, Grace and Love. The "philosophy" of Philosophy has made it a favorite for thousands of women. Since its start in 1996, the company has stayed true to Cristina Carlino's original vision of offering the best skin care for all types of needs. Philosophy's mission is "celebrating the beauty of the human spirit." It does so through carefully researched and simply packaged quality products. They'll be out at Sephora Singapore from 27 April 2012.
- Dior Prestige White Satin Brightening UV Base SPF5...
- On the spot eye makeup remover
- Lucent Face Powder from FANCL
- Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF4...
- On this week 8-days cover - Starring Zoe Tay as......
- Sisley - Sisleya Elixir
- Laneige White Plus Renew Purifying Mask
- Anna Sui 2012 Spring Special
- Laneige limited Spring Makeup Collection - Love In...
- Sisley Phyto-Blanc Buff & Wash
- Sasatinnie from Sasa.
- Anna Sui 2012 Spring Makeup Collection
- "Flawless Face" from Laura Mercier!
- Shop M.A.C Collection
- Sisleya Concentre Anti-Age Fermete Corps
- Dr. Ci:Labo’s Aqua Collagen Moist Lotion
- MAC Vera Collection
- Chanel Le Blanc Light Revealing Whitening Makeup B...
- Dior Skinflash Radiance Boosting Makeup Primer
- Clé de Peau Beauté UV Protection Cream SPF 50 PA++...
- Za Eyes Groovy and Cheeks Groovy!
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)