Friday, April 6, 2012
Hada Labo Super hyaluronic Acid UV Milk wiht SPF50+ PA+++
Was doing an out door magazine photo shoot few days back. The sun was super strong & you can feel that it's really burning the skin. Thank goodness I've applied this Hada Labo Super hyaluronic Acid UV Milk wiht SPF50+ PA+++. Not only it helps to protect the skin from harmful UVA & UVB, it also contain 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid that helps to deeply moisturize skin yet help to preserve its optimum moisture balance. I love the no white cast effect as many sunscreen products neither the stickness of the textures. I use it on myself as well as the models that I was working with. The texture is so light, watery and silky smooth that we even applied on all over our body that was exposed under the hot sun. Spread on easily and absorb almost immediately upon aplication. Fragrance, Paraben, mineral oil & alcohol free. Do remember to shake well before use.
- Guerlain Summer 2012 makeup collection Terra Azzur...
- Zoe, Fann & Ann on cover again!
- Hada Labo Retinol
- Laneige Pure Glossy Lipstick
- Clarins Enchanted Summer Makeup Collection 2012.
- The Body Shop Colourglide Shine lipstick
- Hada Labo Super hyaluronic Acid UV Milk wiht SPF50...
- Dior CAMOUFLAGE PALETTE and nail colours
- RoC SUBLIME ENERGY
- Tsubaki Head Spa
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)