Saturday, October 20, 2012
Giorgio Armani Eyes ti Kill Eyeshadow Quads
Inspired by the rich colors of the rocks, earth, sea and natural vegetation of the Italian coast, the Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quad harmonies range from the classic Armani matte shades of grey, black and navy to rich, to iridescent hues of lilac and gold.
The 8 Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quads are inspired by the following harmonies:
· Ocean - the intense and changing colors of the sea (deep grey, black, white and blue marine)
· Floral - soft blossoming colors (pink orchid, black rose, magnolia, day lily)
· Earth - inspired by the rich color of vegetation (moss, deep wood, golden grasses, autumn leaf)
· Stone - a subtle palette of tone-on-tone stone colors (limestone, graphite, granite, marble)
· Desert - intense colors inspired by warm desert heat (desert rose, earth brown, burnt beige, pale sand)
· Mineral - a harmony of mineral colors (amethyst, grey obsidian, rose quartz, beige opal)
- M.A.C 2012 Holiday Collection - Glamour Daze
- BRTC BB Cream Line from Sasa
- Chanel 2012 Christmas Makeup Collection Eclats du ...
- Giorgio Armani Eyes ti Kill Eyeshadow Quads
- Vitalizer C-10 Ampoule from BRTC
- Guerlain Christmas 2012 makeup collection
- Lancome 2012 Happy Holiday Makeup Collection
- Bifesta Wipes on the go
- YSL 2012 Christmas Makeup Collection - Northern Li...
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)