Saturday, September 19, 2009
Beeswax Lip Balm from Burt's Bees
An Awards winning product! Saw this some years ago in the US & heard from some friends who've been using saying how great it was! This natural lip balm moisturizes lips with ingredients like ultra-emollient lanolin, coconut oil and sunflower oil, and seals in hydration with beeswax. You can use it on healthy lips for a little peppermint tingle. Take your pick of an old-fashioned yellow tin or a recycled plastic tube.
Ingredients: Tube: beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, lanolin, symphytum officinale (comfrey) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol,
Tin: beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amydalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, lanolin, symphytum officinale (comfrey) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol
Now you can get it at Sephora Singapore ION Orchard.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- New Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara from Maybel...
- London & Paris!
- Palmer’s Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream Ultra
- Beeswax Lip Balm from Burt's Bees
- Benefit Brow Bar in Singapore
- ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS true impact eyes from Kose
- La Mater Pomegranate Visible Whitening Essence
- Synactif a luxury skin care collection from Cle de...
- Lasting brow from Sana
- Lioele CO2 Moussetethic Pack
- Cle de peau Beaute Limited-Edition Vintage Palette...
- Facial Treatment Repair C from SK-II
- Powder Compact from Dodo
- Biotherm Skin vivo Anti-Age
- Ettusais Medicated Body Whitening Mist N & Medicat...
- Tip eye shadow from dodo
- Coco in Singapore - Jacelyn Tay channels Chanel
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2008 (129)