Saturday, September 5, 2009
Tip eye shadow from dodo
If you're looking for a easy to carry type of "pen like" eye shadow, "dodo"-Tip Shadow will be your choice! I like it as it does not drop all over your eye area when application, & the sponge tip applicator is easy to use & great for blending.
This applicator has a rounded tip that allows for precise and controlled manoeuver.
Play with colours of your choice! This collection of shadows add colours to your eyes to suit your own personality.Available in 14 funky colours!
Macadamia nut oil- a moisturizing agent that provides smooth application and easy blending especially on dry eye areas.
Soon you can get them at Sasa stores, but now only at promotion area in Bugis Juction near the water fountain.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- New Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara from Maybel...
- London & Paris!
- Palmer’s Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream Ultra
- Beeswax Lip Balm from Burt's Bees
- Benefit Brow Bar in Singapore
- ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS true impact eyes from Kose
- La Mater Pomegranate Visible Whitening Essence
- Synactif a luxury skin care collection from Cle de...
- Lasting brow from Sana
- Lioele CO2 Moussetethic Pack
- Cle de peau Beaute Limited-Edition Vintage Palette...
- Facial Treatment Repair C from SK-II
- Powder Compact from Dodo
- Biotherm Skin vivo Anti-Age
- Ettusais Medicated Body Whitening Mist N & Medicat...
- Tip eye shadow from dodo
- Coco in Singapore - Jacelyn Tay channels Chanel
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2008 (129)