Monday, December 7, 2009
Dior New 2009 Christmas Look
As Collector Editions, two eyeshadow shades with sparkling crystals: an iridescent mauve and a bright silver, which beautifully enlighten the 2009 Christmas Look. Both shades are inlaid with glittering crystals, echoing the Star Product: Cristal Boréal.
CRYSTAL GLOSS JEWEL
For its very first partnership with the Swarovski House, Christian Dior Parfums adorns its new Star Product with the Aurora Borealis crystal, with unique multi-colored reflections. A true make-up jewel, Cristal Boréal contains a crystal-effect gloss for precious iridescent lips. The Aurora Borealis crystal: In the mid-1950s, Christian Dior asked the Swarovski House to create a crystal that evoked the reflection of the sunlights going through the famous Galerie des Glaces in Versailles. The Aurora Borealis crystal was born.
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Start the new year with moist and supple skin!
- Christmas Durian Log Cake
- Post Christmas sale at Sasa!
- Merry Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone...
- MAC Love Lace collection launching in Jan2010
- Benefit Sugarbomb & matterial girl
- Guerlain Eclat Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder
- Chanel Christmas 2009
- My Beauty Diary-All in one package limited edition...
- Dior New 2009 Christmas Look
- Clarins gold attraction face palette
- Givenchy Les Poetiques
- Lancome SPARKLING CHERUB SHEER WARMING ILLUMINATIN...
- Majolica Majorca's Mademoiselle Midnight
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2008 (129)