Sunday, December 6, 2009
Givenchy Les Poetiques
“From wintry winds to the winds of time, echoing melancholy’ s mire, beauty emerges so sublime, painting a landscape of desire.
At conformity, the mind rebels, yields to emotions running raw, in romantic dreams, elatedly dwells; why live, if not under passion’ s law?
Just as fireworks need darkness to give birth to colour, Romantics use shadows to exalt their passions and let flowers grow.
Born of winter and universal black, my 2009 autumn-winter collection exhibits its uncontrolled sensibilities and the strength of its passions.
Poetically, it borrows from the natural and enhances it with mystery.
The dream emerges... a bed of roses... a stormy night... a first kiss... in a watercolour of emotions.
Each woman has her mood, and each day, its surprise.
Like feelings that “flood ” the face, “LesPoétiques ” naturally reveals the high-romance femininity of the Givenchy Woman.
Each passion, and each woman, is unique.”
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Start the new year with moist and supple skin!
- Christmas Durian Log Cake
- Post Christmas sale at Sasa!
- Merry Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone...
- MAC Love Lace collection launching in Jan2010
- Benefit Sugarbomb & matterial girl
- Guerlain Eclat Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder
- Chanel Christmas 2009
- My Beauty Diary-All in one package limited edition...
- Dior New 2009 Christmas Look
- Clarins gold attraction face palette
- Givenchy Les Poetiques
- Lancome SPARKLING CHERUB SHEER WARMING ILLUMINATIN...
- Majolica Majorca's Mademoiselle Midnight
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2008 (129)