Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Guerlain Eclat Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder
AN ILLUMINATING POWDER THAT GRACES THE SKIN WITH A GENTLE AND SHEER VEIL OF “DIAMOND” REFLECTIONS.
Silky and ultra-light in texture, this deliciously violet-scented, sparkling powder will subtly sublimate and illuminate shoulders, arms, back, décolleté and hair. Finely decorated with screen-printed lace, the white-gold lacquered bottle boasts a long black tassel atomizer. You are invited to rediscover the timeless and most sensuous gesture of applying powder like perfume.
Spray the powder on face, shoulders, arms, décolleté and hair to sublimate and illuminate the skin.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Start the new year with moist and supple skin!
- Christmas Durian Log Cake
- Post Christmas sale at Sasa!
- Merry Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone...
- MAC Love Lace collection launching in Jan2010
- Benefit Sugarbomb & matterial girl
- Guerlain Eclat Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder
- Chanel Christmas 2009
- My Beauty Diary-All in one package limited edition...
- Dior New 2009 Christmas Look
- Clarins gold attraction face palette
- Givenchy Les Poetiques
- Lancome SPARKLING CHERUB SHEER WARMING ILLUMINATIN...
- Majolica Majorca's Mademoiselle Midnight
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2008 (129)