Saturday, January 9, 2010
Lancome O My Rose Spring Color 2010
Femininity. Playfulness. Irreverence. Now Aaron De Mey, Lancôme’s International Artistic Director For Makeup, brings you spring’s prettiest and most provocative shades. Experience the sweetness of soft corals, mixed with a playful pop of teal, to instantly update lips, cheeks and eyes… Ô my!
Color Design Eye Shadow Quad Pop n’ Green - Apply the lightest shade from lash to brow to open up the eyes and highlight the inner corner of the eyes. Mix the mossy green and teal shadows together until you find the perfect Pop n’ Green shade -- apply to the lash line and into the crease, blend away any hard edges with the Lancôme Blending Shadow Brush #17.
Ink Artliner Teal Delight - Apply using the Lancôme thin liner brush to add definition to the lash line. Intensify the upper lashes by lining along the upper water line with Le Crayon Khôl Waterproof Noir Desire.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Zoe Tay on L’Officiel magazine cover!
- DIORSKIN NUDE NATURAL GLOW HYDRATING MAKEUP
- bvlgari mask precieux
- Nature's Colour Collection from The Body Shop
- BVLGARI PRESENTS UV GEM
- Eye brightener - an essential for makeup!
- STRIVECTIN® OVERNIGHT FACIAL RESURFACING SERUM
- Cookies in Chocolate
- egerie - shu uemura 2010 spring look
- Lancome Oscillation Powder Foundation
- YSL’s SPRING LOOK 2010
- Lancome O My Rose Spring Color 2010
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Se...
- Dior 2010 Spring Look "Dentelle"
- Stage Palette
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)