Friday, January 8, 2010
Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
Shiseido White Lucent
Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
The Melano Senosor system, which combine Shiseido’s most powerful whitening ingredients, “diminishes age spots, darkened pores and acne marks at every stage of formation by targeting every level of pigmentation. “4MSK”, m-Tranexamix Acid, Multi-Target Vitamin C
Helps prevent and diminish dark spots with three unique approaches:
Powerful whitening ingredient m-Tranexamic Acid targets persistent spots where over-active melanocytes continuously produce excess melanin.
Shiseido-original whitening ingredient 4MSK helps diminish the activity of enzyme tyrosinase to reduce melanin production.
Multi-Target Vitamin C reduces melanin produced from pre-melanin DHICA.
Natural Yomogi extract promotes the smooth elimination of melanin from persistent spots. Light and dewy texture instantly absorbs to leave skin feeling fully hydrated and renewed in radiance.
4MSK, m-Tranexamic Acid, Multi-Target Vitamin C, Yomogi Extract, Super Hydro-Synergy Complex, Glucosyl Hespridine etc
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Zoe Tay on L’Officiel magazine cover!
- DIORSKIN NUDE NATURAL GLOW HYDRATING MAKEUP
- bvlgari mask precieux
- Nature's Colour Collection from The Body Shop
- BVLGARI PRESENTS UV GEM
- Eye brightener - an essential for makeup!
- STRIVECTIN® OVERNIGHT FACIAL RESURFACING SERUM
- Cookies in Chocolate
- egerie - shu uemura 2010 spring look
- Lancome Oscillation Powder Foundation
- YSL’s SPRING LOOK 2010
- Lancome O My Rose Spring Color 2010
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Se...
- Dior 2010 Spring Look "Dentelle"
- Stage Palette
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)