Sunday, January 17, 2010
STRIVECTIN® OVERNIGHT FACIAL RESURFACING SERUM
Saw this product when I was on SQ flight.
Found it quite interesting but not sure how well it work?
As mention from the Kris Shop magazine - This is a multi-tasking exfoliating leave-on serum that works to address multiple surface signs of ageing. This lightweight serum is easily absorbed and works overnight to provide non-abrasive exfoliation by increasing the productivity of enzymes responsible for natural exfoliation. Ideal for men and women of all skin types.
There's a difference between abrasive exfoliators and the non-abrasive, gentle action of StriVectin's Overnight Facial Resurfacing Serum... a big difference. The only thing abrasive exfoliators do is scrape off dead skin. That's it... there's really no magic to it. On the other hand, StriVectin's topically applied Overnight Facial Resurfacing Serum gently dissolves surface imperfections while you sleep, minimizing the appearance of large pores, evening skin tone and color, and improving the skin's overall appearance.
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Zoe Tay on L’Officiel magazine cover!
- DIORSKIN NUDE NATURAL GLOW HYDRATING MAKEUP
- bvlgari mask precieux
- Nature's Colour Collection from The Body Shop
- BVLGARI PRESENTS UV GEM
- Eye brightener - an essential for makeup!
- STRIVECTIN® OVERNIGHT FACIAL RESURFACING SERUM
- Cookies in Chocolate
- egerie - shu uemura 2010 spring look
- Lancome Oscillation Powder Foundation
- YSL’s SPRING LOOK 2010
- Lancome O My Rose Spring Color 2010
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Se...
- Dior 2010 Spring Look "Dentelle"
- Stage Palette
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)