Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Chanel Les Fleurs D'Ete nail color collection
There are three new nail colors in the chanel summer2011 collection - Mimosa, Beige Petale' and Morning Rose.
For the color Mimosa, you need to be quite good in applying as this color look streaky even after two to three coats, but heard that it work much better with Chanel base coat on. I'm not a nail specialist so I can't really tell the great different!
Love the Morning Rose that went on easily with a little of glitter which look quite subtle on the nails.
As for Beige Petale' which is quite sheer and shiny beige that gives the nails a healthy appearance. I normally will use this type of sheer beige color during magazine photo shoots. It really soften the nail line and look very natural, really gorgeous color!
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- The tree story
- Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil from Sh...
- 旅美人Multi Moisture Gel (Spa Water Gel)
- Cosmos Eyelash
- LIMITED EDITION YAYOI KUSAMA FOR Lancome JUICY TU...
- Pure'n Soft 2 in 1 Exfoliating Cosmetic Cotton Pad...
- Majolica Majorca chapter 31 Fake Sleeping collecti...
- MAC Fashionflower
- Happy Vesak Day
- For Beloved One "Melasleep Whitening Bio-Cellulose...
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama creamy gel line...
- Clarins - Huile "Relax" Body Treatment Oil
- SHILLS Magic Focus Q-Lips Repairing Balm
- Chanel Les Fleurs D'Ete nail color collection
- Shiseido Anessa Whitening UV Protector 60ml SPF32 ...
- Happy mother's day!
- CoenRich Q10 WHITE UV protector from Kose Cosmepor...
- Kate gel eye liner
- Neogence C+INTENSIVE SPOT-WHITENING ESSENCE AMPULE...
- COLLECTION ESSENTIELLE DE CHANEL MULTI-USE MAKE-UP...
- Ettusais Quick Fix Powder
- Jo Malone Tea Fragrance Collection
- Bobbi Brown Almost Bare Collection
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)