Saturday, May 14, 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama creamy gel liner



Pass by Guardian few days back and bought this Creamy gel liner to try out since one of my blog reader told me is good. The price is S$19.90.

Great texture – smooth and quite easy to apply, I like it as this is really long lasting as I was doing a magazine photo shoot that need the model to be out door the whole day with the recent hot and humid weather. The liner didn’t smudge or flake at all the whole day – amazing! I’ll prefer to use my own liner brush instead as the one that came with it is a bit thick and short for me to handle.

Overall this is really a great creamy gel liner for people who want a long lasting eye liner.

1 comment:

msnaj said...

Hi, I just wanted to check with you if the purple and grey shades are available in Singapore. Have never seen them. I use the black one, works well for me.

Blog Archive