Friday, January 27, 2012
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Skincare Powder
This Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Skincare Powder is not a new product, in last year Shiseido only produces a limited quantity and was sold out quickly. The good news is that, they'll be releasing this year again on 14 March2012 at the same price S$75 for 25g.
This skincare powder is enriched with m-Tranexamic Acid that helps to reduces the appearance of dark spots. For all skin types and great for people who've persistent spots where over active melanocytes continuously produce excess melanin that causes all this dark spot. It also contains Radiance Maximizing Powder that controls surrounding lights, promoting a natural clear and vibrant complexion. Hydro Synergy Complex that supplies moisture. You can use this as a setting powder after foundation or for people who don't really like to wear foundation, you can use it after your sunscreen.
- Shu Uemura Clear Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil
- Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Collection Sparkles
- Majolica Majorca chapter 33 Lash King
- Lancome Spring Makeup Collection 2012 - Roseraie d...
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Skincare Powder
- Les Merveilleuses de Laduree
- Dior LES VERNIS VIOLETS HYPNOTIQUES NAIL POLISHES
- Happy Lunar New Year!
- Cle de Peau Beaute 2012 S/S Makeup
- Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion.
- RMK Sprinkling Colors 2012 S/S Collection
- cle de peau Anti-Age Spot Serum
- SHiseido spring 2012
- DIORSHOW NEW LOOK 2012
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)