Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Review of RoC Sublime Energy products
I've been trying out this range of anti-wrintle products for nearly a month, I really love it & it does work on me! I find that my lines have improved a lot! This scientific wonder is based on creating and delivering levels of electricity directly to the skin which helps to stimulate the skin's rejuvenation process. Designed to be used together with the RoC E-PULSE concentrate containing Zinc and Copper the day, night or eye cream(grey in color but will turns colorless when applied) follow by their rejuvenation cream which triggers the Zinc and Copper micro-particles to start mimicking the body's native electrical signals that rebuild and restore youthful looking skin. This range consists of Eye, Day and Night. RoC SUBLIME ENERGY EYE ( S$75), RoC SUBLIME ENERGY DAY( S$92) and RoC SUBLIME ENERGY NIGHT (S$95). Available in major Guardian stores, Watsons stores, SHaw House Nishino Pharmacy and Essentials Pharmacy.
- Review of RoC Sublime Energy products
- Happy 20th Birthday Ettusais!
- Sneak peek of Benefit Ultra Plush Glosses!
- 一个很有 才华的女孩 龚芝怡
- Dior Summer 2012 Addict Ultra Gloss & Summer Mix N...
- Sisley Phyto-Blanc Intensive Whitening Serum.
- M.A.C Summer 2012 -Hey Sailor!
- Boobi Brown 2012 Summer Makeup - Miami Collection
- Chanel Summer Makeup 2012
- RoC® CLEANSERS Soft Smoothing Scrub
- HEROINE MAKE LONG & CURL MASCARA
- Bioderma Sensibo H2O Cleansing lotion
- Pure Snow White+ Mask from SKINC
- Eau de Sisley 1
- RMK's 15th Anniversary Summer Collection
- Givenchy 2012 Summer Makeup collection - Croisiere...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)