Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Sisley Phyto-Blanc Intensive Whitening Serum.
I've been using this whitening serum for some time and find this intensive whitening serum world wonder! Formulated with new active ingredient, Ascorbic Acid 2-glucoside(AA2G) to lighten pigmentation spots that have formed as wells to prevent the appearance of new spots. This Vitamin C derivate stabilized with glucose, when applied on skin, an enzyme present in the skin acts on the AA2G to continuously release Vitamin C known to prevent skin pigmentation by suppressing melanin synthesis in melanocytes and also has the ability to reduce pre-existing melanin that lightening skin uneven pigmentation. Also enriched with extract of Scutellaria, White Mulberry and Lemon that actively help brighten and reduce brown spots.Also contains Prickly Pear Flower extract to boost the activity of skin enzymes involved in exfoliation and Vitamin A Palmitate which boosts cells renewal. Beside whitening, this drum also enriched with essential oils of Lavender and Marjoram which improve skin's microcirculation as well as Vitamin E acetate that reinforce skin's natural defenses. Active ingredients such as Vegetal glycerine that keep skin well moisturized. Apply two to three pumps of Sisley's Phyto-Blanc Intensive Whitening Serum to the face twice a day after cleansing. Retail price S$400 for 30 ml at all Sisley beauty counter.
- Review of RoC Sublime Energy products
- Happy 20th Birthday Ettusais!
- Sneak peek of Benefit Ultra Plush Glosses!
- 一个很有 才华的女孩 龚芝怡
- Dior Summer 2012 Addict Ultra Gloss & Summer Mix N...
- Sisley Phyto-Blanc Intensive Whitening Serum.
- M.A.C Summer 2012 -Hey Sailor!
- Boobi Brown 2012 Summer Makeup - Miami Collection
- Chanel Summer Makeup 2012
- RoC® CLEANSERS Soft Smoothing Scrub
- HEROINE MAKE LONG & CURL MASCARA
- Bioderma Sensibo H2O Cleansing lotion
- Pure Snow White+ Mask from SKINC
- Eau de Sisley 1
- RMK's 15th Anniversary Summer Collection
- Givenchy 2012 Summer Makeup collection - Croisiere...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)