Monday, August 30, 2010
Givenchy Blooming 2010 Fall Collection
LE PRISME VISAGE BLOOMING
The vivid colours of the works of Takagi Masakatsu inspired Nicolas Degennes to Le Prisme Visage Blooming: its colours create a fresh radiant glow and evoke the perpetual revival of nature.
Two luminous face palettes, that are simple to apply and suitable for all complexions: Blooming Pinks n°1: touches of fresh pink for paler complexions Blooming Apricots n°2: a light orange toned blend for darker complexions.
The four colours in each powder are blended in the same proportions to give you a uniform makeup result, but are mixed randomly so that every powder is completely unique. These powders brighten your complexion with a soft radiance.
LE PRISME BLUSH BLOOMING
An entrancing harmony of reds and bright pinks: An energetic burst of flowers that is completely “in Bloom”! The four colours in each powder are blended in the same proportions to give you a uniform makeup result, but are mixed randomly so that every powder is completely unique. This fresh captivating touch of blush colours your cheeks with a light delicate orange tone.
LE PRISME YEUX QUATUOR
Midnight Look n°72 and Blue Collection n°75. The powder of Le Prisme Yeux Quatuor is atomized to create particles that all have the same shape and size, resulting in an incredibly silky finish and colors which stay vibrant throughout the entire day. For a completely personalized look, play with the 4 shades to fit any mood or occasion.
A soft pink with hints of orange. Blooming Peach n°48
This lipstick may be “forbidden”, but it cannot be ignored. The explosive colours have a satiny, ultra-soft texture! What’s the secret? Liquid crystals – an avant-garde technology used here for the first time in the formulation of a lipstick.
ROUGE INTERDIT SHINE
An orangey-pink enhanced with golden shimmer. Blooming Apricot n°26
an audacious and sparkling lipstick, rich in vibrant reflections and precious glimmers.
Perfectly “in Bloom”, your lips will be glossy and full in a strong, vivid pink. Blooming Coral n°26
POP GLOSS CRYSTAL
A soft pink sprinkled with subtle sparkle evokes the evening sun setting upon leaves. Blooming Lilac n°449
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- 40'S -50'S retro makeup
- Givenchy Blooming 2010 Fall Collection
- Chanel Soho(New York)limited Makeup Collection
- SkinPerfect Time Essence Serum
- My favorite mascara & eye liner
- My favorite cheek colors
- 2010 Holiday Makeup Collections
- Maquillage New Color collection.
- About eyebrow trimming
- Luxasia Sale 26-28Aug2010!
- My favorite Eyeshadow
- The Body Shop Limited Edition Autumn Trend Makeup
- My favorite base makeup
- Majolica Majorca Fall 2010 Queen of Decoration co...
- Lime Crime Magic Dusts By DoeDeere
- Sunghwan Suh - 雪花秀
- Shills Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Serum
- The Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter™
- Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover
- Boots celebrates National Day 2010 with a 20% disc...
- RMK 2010 Fall colors
- Basic steps of applying eye makeup
- L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour Stars Coll...
- Fasio Chandelier Shine Eyes
- Beauty Buffet from Thailand!
- Pandan Chiffon Cake
- Kanebo COFFRET D'OR Eye Color
- Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadows
- Estee Lauder -New Pure Color, Fall 2010/Blue Dahli...
- Lancome French Coquettes collection
- ▼ August (30)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)