Thursday, August 26, 2010
My favorite mascara & eye liner
(A) Revlon 3D Extreme waterproof mascara in blackest black
It creates dramatic waterproof lashes with extreme fullness, curl and length. The Exclusive Bold Impact™ Brush is tapered to lift, amplify and separate even the tiniest lashes. The patented lightweight gel formula with intense color pigments delivers a bold lash look – no primer needed! No caking or flaking.
(B) Maybelline Great Lash waterproof mascara in black
A mascara that conditions as it thickens. This is the first mascara that I really love as most of the models were using it & it never go wrong with it! Lash-doubling waterproof formula glides on smooth to build great-looking smudge-proof lashes.
(C) Lancome Hypnôse Drama mascara
Provides high volume lashes in a single stroke. The full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads lashes for a fanned out, full body fringe.
(D)Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Mascara BK999
A waterproof mascara with a comb shaped brush that separates and coats each lash for a thicker and darker looking fringe. The special brush allows the smooth application of mascara on lashes without clumping, creating sky high lashes that still look natural. Great to use it on short lashes!
(A) K-Palette’s One Day Tattoo Real Lasting 24 Hour Eyeliner
This wildly popular liquid eyeliner has already sold one billion units in Japan and Singapore. I love the precise micro-fibre brush (think of a tiny magic marker) glided smoothly onto our eyelids and dried quickly.
(B) MAC Fluideline
No allergic reaction, bright colors, stays on well, looks great, doubles as shadow or base. MAC Fluideline is my absolute favorite make-up product; it comes in a variety of colors, and it is the longest lasting gel/creamy eye liner.
(C) Shiseido Fine Eyeliner
A refillable liquid eyeliner pen with that draws perfect, precise lines from fine to bold.
(D) Powerpoint Eye Pencil
The incredible softness of this long-wearing, waterproof pencil makes application so smooth, it looks like eyeshadow. Pigments are rich and varied. How many layers you apply determines how intense the color is, making one pencil not only versatile but a staple in your everyday-use products.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- 40'S -50'S retro makeup
- Givenchy Blooming 2010 Fall Collection
- Chanel Soho(New York)limited Makeup Collection
- SkinPerfect Time Essence Serum
- My favorite mascara & eye liner
- My favorite cheek colors
- 2010 Holiday Makeup Collections
- Maquillage New Color collection.
- About eyebrow trimming
- Luxasia Sale 26-28Aug2010!
- My favorite Eyeshadow
- The Body Shop Limited Edition Autumn Trend Makeup
- My favorite base makeup
- Majolica Majorca Fall 2010 Queen of Decoration co...
- Lime Crime Magic Dusts By DoeDeere
- Sunghwan Suh - 雪花秀
- Shills Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Serum
- The Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter™
- Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover
- Boots celebrates National Day 2010 with a 20% disc...
- RMK 2010 Fall colors
- Basic steps of applying eye makeup
- L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour Stars Coll...
- Fasio Chandelier Shine Eyes
- Beauty Buffet from Thailand!
- Pandan Chiffon Cake
- Kanebo COFFRET D'OR Eye Color
- Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadows
- Estee Lauder -New Pure Color, Fall 2010/Blue Dahli...
- Lancome French Coquettes collection
- ▼ August (30)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)