Friday, October 29, 2010
Fancl Limited Edition "Samba Dance" Facial Washing Powder
This powder form Fancl facial Washing Powder's effective amino acid ingredient is securely stored within the powder until it touches water. It removes dirts & sebum while helping the skin retain its natural and essential moisture, making it an efficient facial cleanser without making your skin dry & dull.
FANCL Facial Washing Powder comes with a Polyamino Acid Formulation which makes it easier and faster to create creamy dense foam. This creamy dense foam acts as a soft cushion that protects our skin from friction. The foam leaves a smooth, revitalizing, after wash feel.
How To Use
1. Wet FANCL Facial Washing Puff with water or lukewarm water.
2. Lightly squeeze out excess water and sprinkle half to one teaspoon of Facial Washing Powder evenly over the puff.
3. Add water or lukewarm water and blend powder into puff.
4. Squeeze and release puff to create creamy dense foam.
5. Put newly created foam back onto puff to create more foam.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 till creamy dense foam is formed.
7. Smooth foam over face. Massage in gentle upward movement, 3 to 5 times, from cheeks, forehead, eyebrows, nose, corner of mouth, chin, around eyes then neck. For sides of nose, fold puff into half.
8. Rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
FANCL Limited Edition Samba Dance Collection Facial Washing Powder and Facial Washing Powder Light retail at $26 for 50g each from 26 November 2010 at all FANCL outlets.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Do you touch your face too much?
- Neo Strata PHA Renewal Cream
- Fancl Limited Edition "Samba Dance" Facial Washing...
- M∙A∙C & Marcel Wanders Collection
- Pupa Milano "Foureyes"
- OMI Brotherhood Menturm Medicated Stick from Japan...
- Bio-essence BB cream
- Makeup demo for Pupa Milano!
- Pupa Big Puposka Makeup Set
- Shills Rose Essential Hydrating Toner
- Mac Tartan Tale Lip & Eye bags/Brush bags
- Orange Facial Peeling - Orange & Strean
- Mac Tartan Tale LIP, EYE AND FACE KITS
- MAC The Swinging Violets
- Working with Ms Vicki Zhao!
- Stila One Step Correct
- MAC Tatan Tale color collections
- Escentials Boutique @ Paragon
- OMBRE MAGNÉTIQUE from Lancome
- JacelynTay's wedding!
- Maleficent makeup MAC Villains collection 2010
- Rouge Dior from Haute Couture to Haute Couleur!
- Chanel Holiday 2010
- The beautiful bride's to be - Jacelyn Tay
- Dot Dot Instant Moisture Stick
- Interesting Tony Moly beauty products!
- Kanebo COFFRET D'OR Beauty C Curve Eye Color
- Cle De Peau BEAUTE - New Cream Compact Foundation
- Japanese chin puppies
- Jason Wu/CND nail colors
- Burberry Lip Charm
- Tom Ford limited Black Orchid collection
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)