Thursday, October 7, 2010
Interesting Tony Moly beauty products!
I remember bought a "Peach-look a like Hand cream" few years back when I visit HK! Was quite amaze by their packaging design & ideas,but didn't know it was from "Tony Moly" as I don't understand Korean words at all?? (Only know is was hand cream as the sticker mention in Chinese words!) Love the smell & texture! Peach Anti-Aging Hand Cream at S$13.90
Finally Tony Moly have arrived in Singapore Marina Square #02-151 and its flagship outlet will be launched in November 2010 at Bugis Junction. This South Korea innovative brand has already created storms in many parts of Asia such as Hong Kong, Japan, Bangkok, Australia and Taiwan and asian women have gone ga-ga over their products. They've brought in their best sellers, the Egg Pore Series, Tomatox, Appletox and more than 500 items selected specially for the Singapore market!
Tony Moly develops products using natural ingredients from fruit, plant and herbal extracts. Their all-natural and organic products with no animal testing or specimen contents enhance the wholesome and positive beauty experience.
Tony Moly Tomatox Brightening Mask at S$26.90
Packaged in a tomato container, the oxygen bubble mask contains fresh tomato extracts and herbal ingredients such as sunflower seed extracts and machihyun extracts.
Applex Smooth Massage Peeling Cream at S$27.90
Contains AHA that helps to remove the dead skin cells on the surface.
Ice Queen Crispy Tropical Pack at S$28.90/50ml
A brightening tropical fruits mask, brightens up the skin and reduces pigmentation caused by UV exposure.
Egg Pore Blackhead Out Off Gel at S$26.90
purifies pores and controls excessive sebum production to minimize pore size and improve skin texture. Purifying egg white is combined with camellia flower, bentonite, caoline and selemix to soothe skin during the purging process.
Egg Pore Tightening Pack at S$26.90
Don't you love the great idea of this packaging? Deep cleansing soap with moist and nutrient-rich foam. The white egg for whitening and brown egg for tightening.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Do you touch your face too much?
- Neo Strata PHA Renewal Cream
- Fancl Limited Edition "Samba Dance" Facial Washing...
- M∙A∙C & Marcel Wanders Collection
- Pupa Milano "Foureyes"
- OMI Brotherhood Menturm Medicated Stick from Japan...
- Bio-essence BB cream
- Makeup demo for Pupa Milano!
- Pupa Big Puposka Makeup Set
- Shills Rose Essential Hydrating Toner
- Mac Tartan Tale Lip & Eye bags/Brush bags
- Orange Facial Peeling - Orange & Strean
- Mac Tartan Tale LIP, EYE AND FACE KITS
- MAC The Swinging Violets
- Working with Ms Vicki Zhao!
- Stila One Step Correct
- MAC Tatan Tale color collections
- Escentials Boutique @ Paragon
- OMBRE MAGNÉTIQUE from Lancome
- JacelynTay's wedding!
- Maleficent makeup MAC Villains collection 2010
- Rouge Dior from Haute Couture to Haute Couleur!
- Chanel Holiday 2010
- The beautiful bride's to be - Jacelyn Tay
- Dot Dot Instant Moisture Stick
- Interesting Tony Moly beauty products!
- Kanebo COFFRET D'OR Beauty C Curve Eye Color
- Cle De Peau BEAUTE - New Cream Compact Foundation
- Japanese chin puppies
- Jason Wu/CND nail colors
- Burberry Lip Charm
- Tom Ford limited Black Orchid collection
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)