Saturday, November 20, 2010
Emma Watson, the Harry Potter star proved that she’s not done with the wowing yet,cutting her hair into a pixie with a winter shade of light brown, Watson worked darkened brushed-up, impeccably shaped brows and a wine-stained lip for one of the more stunning red-carpet turns we’ve seen in a while. That super sixties mascara application on both the upper and lower lash line is also a total winner. I will prefer to go without the earring/accessories! What do you think of Watson’s ultra-chic look?
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Good Bye Keana, Baking Soda Cleansing
- Covergirl & Olay's Simply Ageless
- New Little Round Pot eyeshadow
- Kose Sales
- Guerlain Or Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition - Modern Classic Lip &...
- Shiseido Sales
- Clinique Pretty in Prints
- Guerlain Makeup Collection for Spring 2011
- Lancome 2011 Spring makeup collection
- Chanel 2011 Spring Makeup Collection
- Lip Jewels compact from Dolce & Gabbana
- Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser from Kiehl's
- Majolica Majorca 2010 Holiday Collection Item Majo...
- Paul & Joe 2010 Holiday Creation
- Clarins Christmas Sensual Make-up Collection/BAROC...
- Anti-Oxidant Whitening Serum With Fullerene RS™ by...
- Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol 3
- RMK Christmas limited Palette 2010
- Mary-Lou Manizer Luminzer from the balm
- Redearth Eco Colour
- Mysteries hair products
- FANCL BEAUTY FACIAL TREATMENT MASK (HYDRATING)
- My favorite scented candles - diptyque
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB compact
- Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold with bird's nest!
- Vibrant eyeshadows from Pupa Milano!
- Halloween makeup
- Fancl Limited Edition "Ballet Dance" Mild cleansin...
- Burberry makeup will be in Singapore early Jan 201...
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)