Thursday, December 18, 2008
Laneige Water Bank Essence
Water Bank Essence circulates moisture from deep within the skin - protecting the skin from losing moisture, while strengthening cells and preventing aging by increasing skin renewal rate. A concentrated moisturising essence that penetrates deep into the skin to retain moisture and restore skin’s natural luminescent glow.
Water Bank Essence enhanced formulation promotes healthy and firm skin that is optimally hydrated and radiantly clear. In addition to advanced Dusali Water Science™, this water-based, light serum contains extracts of soya bean, blueberry, honey and yeast, plus shea butter. This is a product that once they’ve tried it, many will never do without.
Experiments show that after just three days of using Laneige Water Bank Essence, there was an increase of 27.5% in the levels of moisture in the skin. At the end of ten days, that level had jumped to an increase of 51.79%. And not only are moisture levels increased but they are locked into the skin,
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- Clinique Spring Trend 2009 "First Blush"
- Happy Nyonya - Jeanette Aw!
- Benefit peace, love & glossiness
- Chanel Pink Lame eye shadow
- Aquamoist Moisturizing Cream H from JuJu cosmetics...
- Merry Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone...
- Laneige Water Bank Essence
- Clinique Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream
- Free Olay Regenerist skin care sets to give away!
- Shiseido Maquillage X'mas look!
- Shiseido Revital Wrinklelift Retino Science AA
- Za Dewy Effect Emulsion
- ▼ December (14)