Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shiseido Revital Wrinklelift Retino Science AA

Was given some samples to test for a magazine beauty awards & found this eye mask works wonder on me!

Revital Wrinklelift Retino Science AA is the world's first anti-aging eye mask that contains pure, liquefied Retinol. Pure Retinol is a very effective anti-wrinkle ingredient that is both delicate and extremely sensitive to light and heat and is mostly used in creams. With the advance technique of ultra-micro encapsulation, Shiseido successfully stabalised pure Retinol in a light-weight liquid form which, when combined with a sheet-type mask is proven to have double the effectiveness of all other anti-aging products and is able to diminish wrinkles in 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,

My name is Liza. Nice to meet you.

I like to ask, which is the best for you this shiseido or La Mer eye concentrate? I'm confused in buying an eye cream. I'm 29 years old; i start to think using anti aging product. Do you this is best? And by the way i just love your blog. I found this accidently and I’m lucky :). I live in US, but I’m Asian.

andylee makeup artist from singapore said...

Hi Liza

Thanks for your reply!
This "Shiseido Revital" is eye mask, & La Mer eye concentrate is a eye cream. I love both products after I've tried them! I used the eye mask once a week & the La mer eye concentrate every day! Both work well together but from what I think as you're living in the US you shoul use the eye cream for winter time & summer you can use the eye mask! :)

Blog Archive