Sunday, December 12, 2010
Chanel lumieres Byzantines
Chanel Lumieres Byzantines de Chanel palette. It contains 5 cream products that can be used as a highlighter or an eyeshadow. Only 1500 of these beauties will be made, and as you can see it's beautiful. The middle color which is most clear, is applied under the eyebrow to attract light, while the blush to the right is applied to the cheekbone to highlight. The gold is applied to the whole eyelid, while the lower shadow find its place in the inner corner of the eye. The last shadow, brown metallic, is applied as an eye-liner, on the lower lash line. However I'm sure you can wear it anyway you please, not sure of the price.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Dior Capture Totale ONE Essential
- Clarins Instant Light Brush-On Perfector
- Bourjois Spring 2011
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum
- MAC Future Face
- Cle de peau BEAUTE new spoke sperson
- Merry Christmas!
- Neogence 14 days Hydrating & Spot-Lightening Treat...
- Shiseido Spring 2011
- MAC PEACOCKY Collection 2011
- Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep repair
- Neo Pastels from Clarins 2011 Spring
- Shu Uemura Spring makeup collection 2011 - Morphol...
- Estee Lauder 2011 Spring/Summer Wild Violet Makeup...
- Le Prisme Collector Limited Edition from Givenchy...
- Paul & Joe Spring 2011 collection - Parasol!
- Celebrate Christmas with customised gift baskets f...
- Chanel lumieres Byzantines
- Nars Bento Box
- The Joy of Sparkle from The Body Shop
- Working with the stars!
- Cyber Colors Instant Bright Sparkling Mask
- Mysteries hair products revealed!
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid DNA Hydrating Serum
- Dior 2011 Spring makeup collection
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
- Dolly Wink false lashes!
- Ellis Faas
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)