Friday, December 31, 2010
Dior Capture Totale ONE Essential
I was especially excited to use Dior Capture Totale One Essential for the first time, because my skin is dehydrated and dull looking. After using this serum twice a day (morning and night) for two weeks, my skin’s appearance looked brighter, dewy and fresh looking. I liked the smell and the overall feel of the serum when applied to my skin. It's light, yet penetrates the skin for several hours.
Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum Super-charge your skincare! Dior introduces its most advanced, scientifically-proven skincare to help maximize the results of all age-defying skincare routines. NEW One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum helps to detoxify skin cells to powerfully correct all visible signs of aging and renew skin’s youthful appearance. Applied before any other skincare products, One Essential boosts their effectiveness and extends the benefits over time. The skin regains its vitality, becomes more luminous, smoother and visibly younger-looking.
A little product goes a long way, so you only need to use one pump per application.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Dior Capture Totale ONE Essential
- Clarins Instant Light Brush-On Perfector
- Bourjois Spring 2011
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum
- MAC Future Face
- Cle de peau BEAUTE new spoke sperson
- Merry Christmas!
- Neogence 14 days Hydrating & Spot-Lightening Treat...
- Shiseido Spring 2011
- MAC PEACOCKY Collection 2011
- Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep repair
- Neo Pastels from Clarins 2011 Spring
- Shu Uemura Spring makeup collection 2011 - Morphol...
- Estee Lauder 2011 Spring/Summer Wild Violet Makeup...
- Le Prisme Collector Limited Edition from Givenchy...
- Paul & Joe Spring 2011 collection - Parasol!
- Celebrate Christmas with customised gift baskets f...
- Chanel lumieres Byzantines
- Nars Bento Box
- The Joy of Sparkle from The Body Shop
- Working with the stars!
- Cyber Colors Instant Bright Sparkling Mask
- Mysteries hair products revealed!
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid DNA Hydrating Serum
- Dior 2011 Spring makeup collection
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
- Dolly Wink false lashes!
- Ellis Faas
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)