Thursday, December 2, 2010
Dolly Wink false lashes!
Have tried many brands of false eye lashes & I really think these are the best! It really fit well on most eye's shade & quite easy to use too. Unlike most of the false lashes that doesn't sit well on the lash line area, the root of this false lashes are quite soft & you don't really feel uncomfortable wearing it! I would prefer if they've more choices in terms of the length of the false lashes, as most of this are a bit too long & I've to trim it shorter to a much natural look! :p
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Dior Capture Totale ONE Essential
- Clarins Instant Light Brush-On Perfector
- Bourjois Spring 2011
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum
- MAC Future Face
- Cle de peau BEAUTE new spoke sperson
- Merry Christmas!
- Neogence 14 days Hydrating & Spot-Lightening Treat...
- Shiseido Spring 2011
- MAC PEACOCKY Collection 2011
- Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep repair
- Neo Pastels from Clarins 2011 Spring
- Shu Uemura Spring makeup collection 2011 - Morphol...
- Estee Lauder 2011 Spring/Summer Wild Violet Makeup...
- Le Prisme Collector Limited Edition from Givenchy...
- Paul & Joe Spring 2011 collection - Parasol!
- Celebrate Christmas with customised gift baskets f...
- Chanel lumieres Byzantines
- Nars Bento Box
- The Joy of Sparkle from The Body Shop
- Working with the stars!
- Cyber Colors Instant Bright Sparkling Mask
- Mysteries hair products revealed!
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid DNA Hydrating Serum
- Dior 2011 Spring makeup collection
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
- Dolly Wink false lashes!
- Ellis Faas
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)