Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Cyber Colors Instant Bright Sparkling Mask
This remind me of those oxygen facial mask. Have been using this a few times & find that it's quite good especially for dull skin problem.
Cyber Colors Instant Bright Sparkling Mask sweeps away excessive sebum, impurities and cuticles to facilitate absorption. It works to strengthen, vitalize, tighten and hydrate skin. The appearance of fine line is no longer visible. Skin looks refreshed, watery and brightened.Use every other day. Apply a proper amount to face (avoid eye and lip areas). Massage to lather up. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly. For all skin type. Selling at Sasa.
Ingredients : Charcoal powder, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pueraria Lobata Root extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf, Chlorella vulgaris extract, Tocopherol
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Dior Capture Totale ONE Essential
- Clarins Instant Light Brush-On Perfector
- Bourjois Spring 2011
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum
- MAC Future Face
- Cle de peau BEAUTE new spoke sperson
- Merry Christmas!
- Neogence 14 days Hydrating & Spot-Lightening Treat...
- Shiseido Spring 2011
- MAC PEACOCKY Collection 2011
- Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep repair
- Neo Pastels from Clarins 2011 Spring
- Shu Uemura Spring makeup collection 2011 - Morphol...
- Estee Lauder 2011 Spring/Summer Wild Violet Makeup...
- Le Prisme Collector Limited Edition from Givenchy...
- Paul & Joe Spring 2011 collection - Parasol!
- Celebrate Christmas with customised gift baskets f...
- Chanel lumieres Byzantines
- Nars Bento Box
- The Joy of Sparkle from The Body Shop
- Working with the stars!
- Cyber Colors Instant Bright Sparkling Mask
- Mysteries hair products revealed!
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid DNA Hydrating Serum
- Dior 2011 Spring makeup collection
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
- Dolly Wink false lashes!
- Ellis Faas
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)