Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Le Prisme Collector Limited Edition from Givenchy
Inspired by mythical vintage items, Nicolas Degennes created the Prisme Collector: a black vintage patent crocodile case.
Reminiscent of our grandmothers' treasure chests filled with precious, luxurious materials, there is also a spectacularly generous brush to discover, as well as the signature of Hubert de Givenchy printed on the mirror.
Radiance in 4 dimensions
The powder of Le Prisme Collector is atomized to create particles that all have the same shape and size, resulting in an incredibly silky finish and colors that stay vibrant throughout the entire day.
The soft and homogeneous texture allows for a translucent and iridescent finish.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- Dior Capture Totale ONE Essential
- Clarins Instant Light Brush-On Perfector
- Bourjois Spring 2011
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum
- MAC Future Face
- Cle de peau BEAUTE new spoke sperson
- Merry Christmas!
- Neogence 14 days Hydrating & Spot-Lightening Treat...
- Shiseido Spring 2011
- MAC PEACOCKY Collection 2011
- Pantene Total Damage Care Daily Deep repair
- Neo Pastels from Clarins 2011 Spring
- Shu Uemura Spring makeup collection 2011 - Morphol...
- Estee Lauder 2011 Spring/Summer Wild Violet Makeup...
- Le Prisme Collector Limited Edition from Givenchy...
- Paul & Joe Spring 2011 collection - Parasol!
- Celebrate Christmas with customised gift baskets f...
- Chanel lumieres Byzantines
- Nars Bento Box
- The Joy of Sparkle from The Body Shop
- Working with the stars!
- Cyber Colors Instant Bright Sparkling Mask
- Mysteries hair products revealed!
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid DNA Hydrating Serum
- Dior 2011 Spring makeup collection
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
- Dolly Wink false lashes!
- Ellis Faas
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)