Friday, April 29, 2011
Kate Middleton Vs Linda Carter
Was having dinner with friends last night & we'll all chatting about the Royal wedding. One of my friend just mention that don't you think Kate Middleton look a bit like Wonder Women "Linda Carter"???
Anyway, In celebration of the upcoming Royal Wedding, butter LONDON is excited to announce No More Waity, Katie limited edition nail lacquer. Designed by Founding Creative Director, Nonie Creme, this exclusive colour transforms nails with the perfect amount of sparkle for a royal touch.
No More Waity, Katie is a soft, elegant greige shade with a splash of lilac glitter for the perfect marriage to combine fashion and fun.
The lacquer was just the beginning! Double your chances of landing a Prince with lips that are perfect, plump and primed for snogging. Butter London have also launch their first ever Lippy, in the shade of No More Waity, Katie, is a soft, sheer lavender gloss with tiny flecks of lilac glitter. The light reflective glitter makes lips look noticeably fuller and the gloss griege finish is utterly unique. Wear it alone or with its “sister” - No More Waity, Katie lacquer.
This lip gloss does NOT contain: parabens, petroleum, phthalates or sulphates.
- ► 2012 (151)
- Transderma C
- Kate Middleton Vs Linda Carter
- Ann Kok's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Xiang Yun's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Pan Ling Ling's makeup for 2011 Star awards
- SEKKISEI Sun Protector SPF50+/PA+++
- Maquillage Rouge Enamel Glamour
- Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15/PA+++
- Another interesting place in Shanghai - Tian zi fa...
- Shanghai's Chang Le Rd
- FANCL’s Mutenka Point Makeup
- Lancome Bronze Azure Collection for summer 2011
- Topshop limited Sandstorm makeup collection
- L'oreal BaseMagique
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow
- M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder
- M·A·C Flighty Collection
- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)