Saturday, April 30, 2011
Have just received a sample tester from a great friend to try out this Vitamin C serum from Japan months ago.
I feel that's a bit oily when I first try it on my hand but after I used it on my face it wasn't so bad at all! In fact I would say is quite good instead! It really helps to lighten & even out my uneven skin tone after nearly two weeks of usage. The best thing of it is that this Vitamin C serum is not as irritating as those that I've used before, which gives me the biting sensation. Heard that Tranderma C serum is now the best selling in Japan,Korea & even Taiwan!
Just hope that Singapore will be launching this soon!
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Transderma C
- Kate Middleton Vs Linda Carter
- Ann Kok's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Xiang Yun's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Pan Ling Ling's makeup for 2011 Star awards
- SEKKISEI Sun Protector SPF50+/PA+++
- Maquillage Rouge Enamel Glamour
- Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15/PA+++
- Another interesting place in Shanghai - Tian zi fa...
- Shanghai's Chang Le Rd
- FANCL’s Mutenka Point Makeup
- Lancome Bronze Azure Collection for summer 2011
- Topshop limited Sandstorm makeup collection
- L'oreal BaseMagique
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow
- M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder
- M·A·C Flighty Collection
- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)