Sunday, April 3, 2011
M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder
In the height of the summer swelter, who doesn’t crave, suddenly, to feel, look & be, cooler – shine, oil and heat – all gone! You’ve longed for it.
And, now it’s captured: M·A·C MAGICALLY COOL LIQUID POWDER.
An alchemical fusion that charms water droplets into a loose powder while remaining over 50 percent H2O.
This feather-light silky powder goes on with the refreshing impact of an ocean mist.
What’s more, this magical melange contains just enough optical blurring via its light-diffusing pigments to render skin’s surface into line-softened, natural luminosity.
A cool-to-be-cool way to set, and enhance, the look of foundation.
For the bare-faced, there’s the reward of natural radiance.
During its earlier limited-edition launch, it was hailed by the cognoscenti wanting to stay covertly cool and perfectly collected.
This time round it’s here to stay. How magical is that?
Available MAY 2011 in the permanent collection
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Transderma C
- Kate Middleton Vs Linda Carter
- Ann Kok's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Xiang Yun's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Pan Ling Ling's makeup for 2011 Star awards
- SEKKISEI Sun Protector SPF50+/PA+++
- Maquillage Rouge Enamel Glamour
- Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15/PA+++
- Another interesting place in Shanghai - Tian zi fa...
- Shanghai's Chang Le Rd
- FANCL’s Mutenka Point Makeup
- Lancome Bronze Azure Collection for summer 2011
- Topshop limited Sandstorm makeup collection
- L'oreal BaseMagique
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow
- M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder
- M·A·C Flighty Collection
- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)