Friday, April 8, 2011
Heard so much about this product & bought it at Guardian recently to try out!
Used alone or under foundation, a good makeup primer gives you a flawless complexion, smoothing fine lines and skin imperfections. Makeup stays on and can last all day.
The Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer, a silicone-base primer that has soft light powders that create a smoothing and refining effect on the skin. Upon application, skin becomes translucent and makes for a perfect makeup canvass.
Before application, cleanse and moisturize face and apply Base Magique. Here’s how: Since the product is a bit thicker, get enough product from the jar and rub the texture between your fingers to ease spreading. In little dots, spread from the inside to the outside over the entire face, focusing on areas with fine lines and visible pores.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Transderma C
- Kate Middleton Vs Linda Carter
- Ann Kok's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Xiang Yun's makeup for 2011 Star Awards
- Pan Ling Ling's makeup for 2011 Star awards
- SEKKISEI Sun Protector SPF50+/PA+++
- Maquillage Rouge Enamel Glamour
- Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15/PA+++
- Another interesting place in Shanghai - Tian zi fa...
- Shanghai's Chang Le Rd
- FANCL’s Mutenka Point Makeup
- Lancome Bronze Azure Collection for summer 2011
- Topshop limited Sandstorm makeup collection
- L'oreal BaseMagique
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow
- M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder
- M·A·C Flighty Collection
- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)