Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Shills Black Bamboo Charcoal Whitening sheet Mask
This sheets mask is great for oily skin!
Revolutionary Black Mask technology (1st of its kind BLACK mask to be launched in the market!)
A black mask interwoven with bamboo charcoal to give it super absorbent properties that effectively removes dirt, grease and dried skin, tighten pores and giving you a brighter & fairer skin.
Added with Hyaluronic Acid as well as Multiple Whitening Source that penetrates deep into skin layers to help improve skin’s complexion, removes signs of fatigue and enhances skin’s elasticity.
Frequent use of the black mask helps to significantly reduce pore size and lightens dark skin tones. Skin will look more translucent and younger.
Packing: 7 Mask Sheets per box
After cleansing, remove the mask from the packet and apply directly onto face. Leave on for 15 – 20 mins before removing. Crumple the used mask into a ball on your palm and wipe your face with it. This will help to remove the dead skin on the surface. Pat the essence till dry, there is no need to wash off.
Price: S$25.90 at
selling at Stardust Marina Square (John Little),Stardust Plaza Singapura,John Little Orchard,John Little Jurong Point,OG Albert Complex,
OG Orchard,OG Chinatown
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- High-Impact Eyes with Powerful Vision from Maquill...
- Shiseido Maquillage base makeup that's great for s...
- Dolly hair colors???
- Beautiful toe nails from Japan!
- Shills Black Bamboo Charcoal Whitening sheet Mask
- Obagi Triple Peel 10 from Japan.
- How to used eye tape for hidden double eye lid.
- Benefit CORALista
- Spinlash mascara!
- Beautiful flowers from Hokkaido!
- About sleepy single eye lid makeup
- Private Lives -Audi Fashion Festival
- New Dove go fresh cleansing foam from Japan!
- TYSL New Limtited edition RÉSOR D'AFRIQUE PALETTE ...
- Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover
- Anna Sui Super-Black Long Lash Mascara
- Shills Firming Age Control BB Crème
- My trip to India Puttapathy!
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (129)