Sunday, October 11, 2009
myface - mymix foundation
Another brand of cosmetics that I discovered during my trip to London "Boots". Created by celebrity make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury. Charlotte Tilbury is one of the most influential make-up artists in the world, whose client roster includes Kate Moss, Gwyneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham, Gwen Stefani and Drew Barrymore, to name but a few.
Myface Cosmetics' Mymix Foundation( £12.71) is designed to work in sync with your skin tone. Its finish is light and ethereal and, best of all, each shade comes with his own range of prescription make-up to suit your skin tone, including sparkling eye shadows, blusher and lipstick.
The blingtone eyeshadows too - unbeleivable colours, consistancy and effect - gives you super dazzling eyes almost looks like your eyelids are shimmering , like a metallic wetlook finish!!
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Wash off Yogurt mask pack from The Face Shop
- M.A.C Select Cover-Up
- Esprique PRECIOUS illuminate fantasy collection fr...
- nobara cream cover stick foundation from shu uemur...
- Jill Stuart Happy 5th Anniversary Jewel Collection...
- Shading color from CanMake.
- Jill Stuart Jewel Collection - Crystal Diamond Pow...
- How to create long lashes & make the eyes look bri...
- Redness Solution Instant Relief Mineral Powder fro...
- FANS OF HELLO KIITTY & KOSE
- Vitalumiere Eclat Compact from Chanel
- Face creator from Maquillage Shiseido
- myface - mymix foundation
- NYX cosmetics
- EIGHT HOUR CREAM Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant ...
- K-Palette Eyeliner - Japan's Top Selling Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Easiest-ever chocolate fudge cake
- ELF Cosmetics UK
- Too Faced Cosmetics!
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Roll'on Foundation
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2008 (129)